- Durable, injection-molded plastic pieces are ultra-lightweight, fit together securely, and can easily be handled by one person.
- Quick-snap assembly or disassembly can be completed in about 30 seconds, so less time is spent handling bins.
- Nestable baskets and stackable bases allow for maximum use of the space within a 40' HQ container and achieve a 4.7 to 1 return ratio.
- Recyclable, FDA-approved materials are certified safe for use with food products and maintain a high residual value at the end of the bin's life cycle.
- Smooth surfaces with rounded corners inside the bin cause fewer product scuffs and abrasions.
- Interlocking design with a bruise buffer zone keeps stacks straight, protects product within the stack, and can be suited for edge racking.
- Easy-to-repair plastic bins keep maintenance costs low and improve productivity with less down time.
- Customizable ventilation configurations offer the ability match ventilation patterns with your equipment for maximum airflow and ultimately better product quality.
- 54 full bins stacked per 40ft reefer container & 256 empty bins disassembled per 40 ft container for return.
- Load capacity 430.9 kg, Volume Capacity 732.1 litres, Tare Weight 29.9 kg, Maximum Stack Weight 3855.5 kg, long term, ambient temp
- External Dimensions 1219 mm (L) x 1118 mm (W) x 781 mm (H)
- Internal Dimensions 1184 mm (L) x 1070 mm (W) x 683 mm (H)
HORTICULTURAL INNOVATIONS LTD IS A MACRO PLASTIC INC EXCLUSIVE NZ DISTRIBUTOR
Short Shipper Bin - Now Available
Hybrid 44C-FV short shipper:
- Load Capacity - 400 kg
- Volume Capacity - 454 litres
- Tare Weight - 24.5 kg
- Maximum Stack Weight 3865 kg: long term, ambient temp.
- Moulding Process - High pressure injection moulding
- Material - High-strength PP, U.V. stabilized
- Approval - FDA-regulated material
- Ventilation Slots - Configurable, vented or solid
- Fork Lift Entry - 2-way
- External Dimensions - 12319mm (L) x 1118mm (W) x 589mm (H)
- Internal Dimensions -1184mm (L) x 1070mm (W) x 491mm (H)
- Options - Colour options, Stamping