The ultra-lightweight Hybrid 44P-FV, also known as the Shipper Bin, is designed to maximize international shipping efficiencies both when the bins are full of product and when they are disassembled and returned empty.
Recognized as one of the Top 10 innovative ag products at the 2015 World Ag Expo, the Hybrid 44P-FV, known as the "Shipper Bin," is a revolutionary international shipping container that can replace wasteful cardboard or wood alternatives. This ultra-lightweight solution, which optimizes space utilization in refrigerated containers when full, disassembles when empty into pieces that stack and nest within one another for an unmatched 4.7 to 1 return ratio. Maximize your global shipping efficiencies today with the Hybrid 44P-FV.
- Durable, injection-molded plastic pieces are ultra-lightweight, fit together securely, and can easily be handled by one person.
- Quick-snap assembly or disassembly can be completed in about 30 seconds, so less time is spent handling bins.
- Nestable baskets and stackable bases allow for maximum use of the space within a 40' HQ container and achieve a 4.7 to 1 return ratio.
- Recyclable, FDA-approved materials are certified safe for use with food products and maintain a high residual value at the end of the bin's life cycle.
- Smooth surfaces with rounded corners inside the bin cause fewer product scuffs and abrasions.
- Interlocking design with a bruise buffer zone keeps stacks straight, protects product within the stack, and can be suited for edge racking.
- Easy-to-repair plastic bins keep maintenance costs low and improve productivity with less down time.
- Customizable ventilation configurations offer the ability match ventilation patterns with your equipment for maximum airflow and ultimately better product quality.